The Kpix5 Reporter Maria Medina Is Married To Her Husband Justin
Maria Medina is a Filipino-American newscaster and television personality. Moreover, she is currently working at KPIX5 San Francisco/Bay Area since March 2022. “From there, I felt comfortable going to her for advice as I got my footing. Aaron Wright would also reach out to me after watching my stories with feedback on how it could have looked better, or things he would have done differently,” she said.
Medina got her first start of journalism during her freshman year in high school. She says being in the industry has given her a different perspective from what she’s learned in school. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Click on I’m not a robot to verify you are human, after that leaks will unlock.
Watch short videos about #mariahmedina on TikTok. The Emmy award-winning American news anchor and reporter, Maria, has collected a hefty net worth from her career. “I started law school with the aspiration of one day applying to the FBI upon graduation. This role allows me to use my knowledge of crime, courts and procedure to better communicate the many complex issues news outlets cover on a regular basis.” The Texas State University alum, who has a minor in criminal justice, is also currently enrolled in law school at St. Mary’s University.
- “When I left KSAT 12, that same hospitality and friendliness was again evidenced when I got calls and texts from people like Isis Romero and Steve Spriester wishing me well at KENS 5. Now, my friends at KENS 5 are doing the same as I move on to my next adventure.”
- Watch short videos about #mariahmedina on TikTok.
- Maria Medina is a Filipino-American newscaster and television personality.
- “James Keith and Jack Acosta, my news managers, really took a gamble when they hired me,” she said.
- Click on I’m not a robot to verify you are human, after that leaks will unlock.
“I’m sure there was a time, decades ago, where people could’ve never imagined the day household names like Deborah Knapp and Don Harris would be a social media message away.” Besides, Maria also shares two children from her relationship. Their first son, whose name is unknown, was born in 2000. Similarly, their second son, Rylen Watt Medina Antone, was born on September 20, 2005. Medina is expected to graduate from law school Spring 2022.