How To Stay Pain Free With The Foot Collective
Usually, a podiatrist should ask you to wear orthotics as part of a treatment plan that may also include stretching or another sort of treatment. They are not the cure to your painful feet – only a temporary way to relieve pain whilst you address the root cause. This follows the way I think about PF or foot problems. They are usually caused by people wearing bad or inappropriate shoes.
Hear how The Foot Collective look to treat basic mobility in the first instance, then advise on human movement and finally look at appropriate exercise. They were keen to sell me something rather than look at any underlying issues or causes of my plantar fasciitis. I feel that they were obviously just out to make some money.
Its All In The Hips
If you are overweight and suffering from foot pain, take steps to address this issue as soon as possible. Online workshops and training to help people of all ages build resilient, pain-free bodies from the ground up. The eco-friendly, all-in-one foot restoration, balance, mobility & self-massage tool designed to help you build a stronger relationship with your feet.
- The guys at The Foot Collective are very knowledgeable, are fans of toe spreaders and are a great source of information and tips.
- If your hips are tight, have some restricted movement or are not aligned properly, this will have an effect on the position of your feet.
- Take your time and gradually increase the time you are not wearing shoes.
- I purchased the 90 cm balance beam and it’s been a great investment.
- Make sure you check them out at their website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Allowing yourself to be barefoot will help build the muscles of your feet, making them stronger and more able to support themselves.